I have uploaded two items on to Google docs. The first is an essay rubric. I am hoping this will work as we grade the essay portion of our exams. I found the rubric on the internet and modified it to fit our needs. The second item is a performance rubric to use for the scale assessments. This is basically from our band audition materials. Jesse, this will more than likely need revisions to better fit your needs.
Since this is the first time that we are doing this, I am assuming that we will need to edit both of these items after exams. Please consider any revisions and share them after exams, as these documents will most likely become part of the assessment and evaluation materials that we ultimately submit to the administration.
Please let me know if you have any problems accessing the documents.
Enjoy your Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment