Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hi all!

Couple of updates to be aware of . . . . .

  • I have a meeting tomorrow with Teaching and Learning to discuss where we are at in the curriculum writing process.  I will let you know of any developments.
  • I have updated the calendar to reflect the M&M performances.  Just a reminder, Charles is trying to put all of the rental information on here as well, so please check the Google calendar regularly, especially when trying to plan an event.  I will continue to add things as I become aware of them.
  • I have put a document into Google Docs and shared it with all of you regarding the vocabulary portion of our curriculum writing.  Please take a look at it, comment if you would like.  We will be looking at this at our next Early Release Wednesday time together, which will not be until Wednesday, November 7.
  • Next Wednesday (10/31/2012), our early release time will be spent in the library discussing OTES.  Looking for some awesome information about that?  Here is a link to the portion of the ODE website to visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment